I thought I just invented this, but upon googling it just now to make sure no one else already did ‘my’ idea, I find that people have. Lots. Sheesh. And I’m sure they’ve done it a whole lot better than I did. But anyway, here’s how I made it.
PORK CHOPS WITH BLUEBERRY-ROSEMARY SAUCE
- 4 pork chops
- 5 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- kosher salt
- coarsely ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- Sprinkle both sides of each pork chop with kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Place in frying pan on medium heat. Make sure both sides are browned, and cook fully.
- While pork chops are cooking, combine blueberry jam, honey, lemon juice, and rosemary in a sauce pan.
- Stir ingredients together, and bring to a boil for two minutes.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.
Applesauce (blueberry-apple is a good one)