This recipe is so quick to just throw together and pop in the oven! It’s warm, home-cooked, easy, and tasty. Perfect! I’ve already made it three times in the past two months. This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen chicken breasts. Cooking time will be a bit longer if using frozen.
Quick and Easy Creamy Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chives
- salt, pepper, water
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken breasts in oven-safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the chicken, then lightly sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, and sprinkle a bit heavier with pepper.
- Pour a small amount of water in bottom of baking dish – just enough to get the bottom of the dish wet.
- Open the cream of chicken soup can and pour it over all of the chicken breasts, trying to coat all of them.
- Sprinkle paprika and chives over the top.
- Bake at 350° till chicken is done (thermometer inserted into breast should read 180°, or juice run clear when pierced).